Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy
policy govern Aunty M Brain Tumours relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Aunty M Brain tumours’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owners of the website whose registered office is: Unit 12882, PO Box 6945, London, W1A 6US, United
Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the registered user or viewer of our website.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Aunty M Brain tumours and whilst we
endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or
availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore
strictly at your own risk.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own
responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage
whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance
and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to Aunty M Brain Tumours are acknowledged on the website.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Aunty M Brain Tumours. These links are provided for your
convenience to provide further information. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or
endorse the views expressed within them.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and
- You may not adapt or circumvent the systems in place in connection with the website nor access the website other than through normal operations.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Aunty M Brain tumours takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable
for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.